We LOVE our Suri alpacas- especially raising baby alpacas so they are friendly and fun.
If you love alpacas and farm life, there’s something here just for you!
We share information about raising baby alpacas, hand processing Suri alpaca fleeces, and cool things you can make with alpaca fiber!
Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter below to stay in touch with us 🙂
Love, Keiko-the alpaca shepherdess
Wisteria Suri Ranch Website Highlights
- Want something special from our farm? Shop our new ETSY store! I’m adding new products. We also have a small farm shop you can visit by appointment. We have fun fiber kits, handmade felted hats, luxurious hand-woven Suri scarves, gorgeous yarn and roving, and much more. In the shop section on this website, we have some super warm alpaca socks. They make awesome gifts!
- Want to know what to do with Suri alpaca fiber? Check out How to Felt a Cowboy Hat and How to Needle Felt a Suri Alpaca in the fiber tutorials section. We also have our alpaca farm Youtube channel, so be sure to subscribe and like our videos so you can keep learning about Suri alpacas!
- Curious about what’s happening at the ranch? Watch our newest video on Milano, our orphaned alpaca baby. Make sure you are subscribed to our farm newsletter! Read our Wisteria News Blog or follow us on Facebook
- Interested in raising alpacas? Browse the Suri Alpaca pages 🙂
- You can always go directly to our Contact Us page and request a farm visit, homeschooling small group tour information, find out about fiber classes, and ask us questions! I generally respond within 24 hours. You can also message me through our Facebook farm page.
Sign up for our farm newsletter and receive 2 FREE reports:
“10 Ways to Monetize Suri Alpaca Fiber”
“5 Pro Tips to Gain Trust From Alpacas”
You will get monthly newsletters with farm updates, video tutorials, alpaca articles, freebies, and specials. You may also get announcement emails occasionally 🙂 Enjoy!
Thank you for visiting our Suri alpaca farm website.
We love hearing from you!