Making beautiful angels is so much fun! Here’s a step by step video tutorial for you to follow and make your own angels.
Angel size guide and PDF instant downloadable instructions are available at my Etsy shop 🙂 Angel material kits will be ready shortly as well at my Etsy shop 🙂
If you enjoy my free videos and content on this website, your purchase of any digital patterns/tutorials at my Etsy shop really help support my farm and animals. Also, all hearts, likes, comments on any of my social media farm pages are SUPER appreciated. Thank you for caring and supporting our farm! I greatly appreciate you! Enjoy!!
- Finished angel weight is about 0.85 ounces/ 24 grams
- White wool 0.28 ounces/8 grams or more
- Rainbow/Favorite color wool 0.40 ounces/ 11 grams
- Beige/skin color roving
- Angelina sparkle fiber (optional)
- Suri alpaca locks for hair or roving 0.04-0.07 ounces/1-2 grams
- Locks for decoration
- Pipe cleaner /Fuzzy wire
- Felting needle #38 gauge (all purpose) and fine gauge #40
- Felting foam